Sagging floors is common crawl space problem is attributable to excessive moisture below a home. When you have water problems in your CS, it can cause serious problems for all types of wooden materials, including your wooden support beams and floor joists. The moisture will cause these materials to start to warp, rot, and decay. Over time, this can cause the first floor of your hope to actually sag and sink. It may happen in all rooms on the first floor, or it could just be in certain areas. Regardless of how minor or serious you think the problem is, you need to get it taken care of quickly before it gets much worse.
Crawl Space Floor Jacks
If you are searching for a dependable and heavy-duty solution for repairing sagging floor joists and unsupported beams within a crawlspace, then our crawl space floor jacks is the product for you! The A-1 Crawl Space Stabilizer levels and stabilizes existing support beams and floor joists with little to no disturbance to surrounding areas (your lawn, landscaping, and so on). The A-1 Crawl Space Stabilizer, complete with a robust 3-inch diameter steel column, solid adjustable threaded rod and connecting steel plate can be installed quickly and without any kind of mess for you to clean up afterward.
The following are a few of the advantages to our crawl space floor jack system:
- Much more affordable than jack-post or lolly column crawl space jack alternatives
- Stabilizer spacing is able to be modified to make sure that the stress on joists and on the soil are within appropriate limits.
- Robust 3-inch O.D. steel pier column is able to be cut to the required length during installation
- Pre-drilled holes in strong, metal plate allow for easy attachment to beam or floor joists
- Strong 10-inch long threaded rod allows for fast and simple adjustments
- Supples additional support of an axial load of up to 30,000 lbs.
- Crushed stone or concrete materials act as a base which shifts the structural load from the crawl space stabilizer to the existing soils
A-1 Indiana Waterproofing guarantees that you will be pleased with the results of our foundation support system. It will effectively stabilize your sinking foundation once and for all, and you will no longer need to worry about your crawl space settling or sinking in the future.